Non-Standard & Special Fastener Manufacture
From forging special head shapes to machining and threading, Smith Bullough can provide a solution that meets both your requirements and the highest quality standards.
In our modern, purpose-built workshop we employ lean manufacturing principles and are able to utilise both traditional and high-technology techniques to manufacture fasteners to any customer specification.
Range of manufacture
- Hexagon Head Bolts & Square Head Bolts
- Cup Square Hexagon & Cup Round Hexagon
- Csk Square Bolts / Ploughbolts
- Square Square Hex/Holding Down Bolts
- Cup Nib Bolts & Csk Nib Bolts
- Indented Foundation Bolts
- Ajax Bolts
- T Bolts
- Petrochemical Studbolts
- Allthread & Engineers Studs
- M6 (1/4") to M52 (2") Diameter.
- Length < 900mm (36").
- Special Head Shapes to specification
In-house secondary operations include:
- Hardening & Tempering
- Case Hardening
- Induction Hardening